Sunday, January 3, 2010

Car Dvd Bluetooth How Reliable Car DVD, GPS, Bluetooth, IPOD Ready Player From Hong Kong On EBay?

How reliable Car DVD, GPS, Bluetooth, IPOD Ready Player from Hong Kong on eBay? - car dvd bluetooth

The reliability of the car DVD player esp. 7 "Double by GPS, iPod input, Bluetooth offers DIN and check all are generic and Hong Kong on eBay that about 350 and offer everything, but I'm afraid to buy one if the quality is bad or what happens after a or two months, please give me some suggestions that should go or should I avoid this.

1 comments:

curtie24... said...

Often, Chinese products are cheap knock-offs when buying on eBay. Check the number of suppliers, even then not really trust. I bought a brand new memory card, which entered China in the smuggling and froze, and after taking some photos, read the latest comments and the seller had used it. Next when I tried to contact them have gone on eBay.

So the price might be tempting, but I will not.

Amazon has some good deals to cheat on the chessboard in DVD players and not you worry

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&x=0&ref_ ...

Post a Comment