Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Telephone Extension Cord HELP!!!! One Of My Electrical Sockets Is Dead!!! What Do I Do???

HELP!!!! One of my electrical sockets is dead!!! What do I do??? - telephone extension cord

I am here this evening at home after a storm passed on my space to be noted that one of the sockets in my house died. Which I for my computer and phone ....

The whole team worked well, I've got an extension cord to protect against overvoltages on time and everything connected to each other is good ....

I have tried to configure all switches in the electric field, twice, and nothing to make what is still a difference ...

Is there anything I can do or should the power company or electrician?

Thank you all!

5 comments:

ffemt634... said...

If you are trying to ensure all switches, that they call on OK, then in any case, an electrician. The only other option you have is vanishing, home to country (usually in the bathrooms, garage, found kitchen, and outside) .... which have a reset button and then test ... try to hit the reset button on these topics and see if the power comes back into the outlet, if not call the electrician.

jewessfo... said...

Did you know that your backup ck. It could be prosecuted and should be replaced. Usually we can do for you. They fuse removal, take it to the hardware store. Here we go. "I hope that with the power.
He hopes that this really works for you.

jewessfo... said...

Did you know that your backup ck. It could be prosecuted and should be replaced. Usually we can do for you. They fuse removal, take it to the hardware store. Here we go. "I hope that with the power.
He hopes that this really works for you.

Gerald said...

If you can not resolve a tenant on land --- CALL - anything --- even if the landlord says it's OK to call for an electrician - to do exactly that - not to fix his stupid friend. If your home call an electrician can .--- burn the house.

Give a copy of the invoice to the owner of the land and to reduce the rent.

albertag... said...

If you know where the switch is booming pull the plug and then a glance. A cable is loose or off in May. Plugins can also spend what they have to buy a new one and then with screws gos black and white and copper money. No big deal to change, only to ensure that you no power. It may also be out of the socket, just before it. If you are looking for the work and work nt not put up ", go to the next connection and check for loose cables.

Post a Comment