Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slr Laptop Bag Best Backpack For Traveling With My Digital SLR?

Best backpack for traveling with my digital SLR? - slr laptop bag

I went to buy a backpack that my SLR camera, documents and maps, a bottle of water, maybe my laptop and other similar activities designed backpack contains material that is lol. I am a missionary, and I am in some areas very difficult and harsh conditions, so that the light and mobile is huge for me, but should be a paper bag. He must be in the price are too low. I do not have much money to spend on my current camera bag, cut no more. Any help?

3 comments:

tipstir said...

This is done by HP, but for 17 "but can provide a backpack for laptop, whatever you want. Heavy Duty, but the cost is $ 34 for light develops to $ 40

HP Home Sports RU350AA Backpack/17-inch NB
http://www.sureneeds.com/hpru350aa.html

Specifications
This green backpack during the use of durable goods made of durable nylon. Lightweight padding makes it less flexible and convenient to use and carry. It even has a pocket for everything you need.

Nathan G said...

Now, do not assume, first, to a bottle of water would be with a digital SLR camera is set to a big risk, I never do, lol. However, if you want, you have a choice. I think we can do, what can be anything specific. Make sure the camera towels so that each absorb shock when walking, then set the water bottle in towels so that they do not touch if they do, it could be a great loss.

No need to send a link, because no one doing what is becoming the model, or any type of backpack. No need for a cane. Also, make sure not to the Bible next to the water was there, it would not be respected. Regarding the price should not be much, should be twenty dollars, or perhaps even less, so make sure it's wise not really cheap (quality, no money from can)

fhotoace said...

I use a generic backpack, so he does not say, "Steal me, I have cameras in me," I think cost me about $ 35 six months ago .. Years, it has a D3, D300, SB600-2 and four drinks in her at all times ... And if two sealed bottles of water when I drive. In the small bag I carry two members of the CF card (about 28 GB of memory), earplugs, a kit for cleaning lenses and a spare key for my car.

I felt separate bags, which brought all the glasses and other accessories in the main herd.

Post a Comment