Friday, January 1, 2010

Format Dlt Tape How Can I Reach Set-up On My Computer As I've Lost The Password So I Can Re-format?

How can I reach set-up on my computer as I've lost the password so I can re-format? - format dlt tape

Installed with a Windows operating system for professionals and F8, choose this song, but I want to move to XP. F2 allows me to the boot sequence to CD-Rom first change. Thus, according to this, I go to all facilities. That's what I resolve now. Any answer please? Do I have to CTRL or ALT and space space Alt f or DLT?

5 comments:

iyiogren... said...

Alt Delete
Entering the Setup --
the boot sequence to CD ROM.

But if the problem is the password recover,
do not need to reformat your computer.

What a computer technician
Remove the battery or a short-circuit it.
Then you can resetup forgotten.

schazjmd said...

If you have configured to boot from the CD, insert the XP installation CD and restart the computer. The launch pad.

schazjmd said...

If you have configured to boot from the CD, insert the XP installation CD and restart the computer. The launch pad.

schazjmd said...

If you have configured to boot from the CD, insert the XP installation CD and restart the computer. The launch pad.

EP Salekede said...

If you still have your computer (motherboard) manual, you can probably even do.

When you start your PC, you read the text on your screen. You'll see, press the button to enter the BIOS setup. Are usually delete key, but with providers vary ( "Alt + Del", as iyiogrenci, another key "F2").

As iyiogrenci said, everything you need to do to remove the password, is turn off the computer, remove the CMOS battery and back. Eventually, you just got a shot of your PIN, placed on the adjacent pin and send it to its original axis. Read your manual to find the battery or the bridge.

Do you have a relative or friend who is a geek?

Post a Comment