Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is There A Lice Outbreak In Toronto 2010 What's The Best Way To Self-check And Treat For Lice. Don't Have Anyone To Help Me Comb And Search!?

What's the best way to self-check and treat for lice. Don't have anyone to help me comb and search!? - is there a lice outbreak in toronto 2010

I'm new in town and work in a nursery. We had an epidemic of lice and I! Do not phone numbers of colleagues, and we are closed for four days to be treated the children. So I'm stuck there. What is the best self-treatment of substance? Not until Tuesday and I can not / will not wait for the weekend. HELP!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I used to have lice. I have a lice comb, which I bought at Wal-Mart. Oh my God, it works! Just wash hair and make sure no knots. Then use the lice comb and get rid of all lice! Unbelievable. We hope to get rid of it soon! :)

Post a Comment